A Personal-Service Plan
- Personalized consulting and toll-free telephone access.
- Quality brokerage services at affordable rates.
- Daily commentary via DTN, e-mail or website.
- Opportunities to pool your sales locally with others for better prices.
- Specialty crops and identity-preserved marketing opportunities.
- Crop insurance sales and analysis as part of the marketing plan.
- Annual marketing plan and individual record-keeping.
- A disciplined and successful teamwork approach to marketing.
Your investment is only $3.50 per acre (Paid in two equal installments).
We have broken your investment down to a per bushel cost. For instance, when you yield 180 bushels per acre it only costs you 1.9 cents per bushel. A soybean yield of 50 bushels per acre is only seven cents per bushel. Look at the cost analysis below to see what you would pay per bushel for your crop at just $3.50 per acre.
Program Cost Analysis
|Corn Yield ||200 ||180 ||160 ||140 |
|Cost per Bushel ||1.8 cents ||1.9 cents ||2.2 cents ||2.5 cents |
|Soybean Yield ||60 ||55 ||50 ||45 |
|Cost per Bushel ||5.8 cents ||6.3 cents ||7.0 cents ||7.7 cents |
|Corn & Soybean Yields ||200 & 60 ||180 & 55 ||160 & 50 ||140 & 45 |
|Cost per Bushel ||2.7 cents ||2.9 cents ||3.3 cents ||3.8 cents |